Zentax Clinic Announces the Launch of Revolutionary Zentax 2.0 Portal
We at Zentax Clinic are thrilled to unveil the Zentax 2.0 portal, a transformative upgrade to India's leading online GST litigation platform. This launch signifies a new chapter in GST compliance, offering unprecedented ease and efficiency for tax professionals, SME taxpayers, and corporations.
The Zentax 2.0 portal ushers in a host of innovative features, each designed to enhance the GST compliance journey
New Features of Zentax 2.0
Effortless Notice Checking
Streamline your workflow with the ability to quickly check notices without the need to log into multiple GST accounts.
Keep tabs on due dates and response statuses with our intuitive tracking system.
Access and download PDFs of Notices and Replies directly from the platform.
Simply input your GST portal credentials to have all Notices or Orders automatically synchronized to your dashboard.
All notices are clearly marked according to their action status, ensuring clarity and ease of management.
Data Privacy and Security
We prioritize your data's security, adhering to stringent cybersecurity protocols, including SOC compliance.
HOW WE ADD VALUE?
VALUE FOR MONEY
SERVICES WE OFFER
REPLY TO NOTICES
Professional Reply to Notices, Audit Queries, e-Way Bill, Refund issues
Expert Drafted Opinions on Complex issues saves you from Notices and Litigation
DRAFTING OF OPINIONS
Appeals for all Orders to be challenged at any Forum including Tribunals
DRAFTING OF APPEALS
ASSISTANCE FOR GST DEPARTMENT AUDIT
Team assistance for coordinating Departmental Audit, CERA Audit, DRI Audit
ASSISTANCE FOR PERSONAL REPRESENTATION BEFORE AUTHORITIES
Representation through Expert Professionals before Adjudicating Authority, Appellate Authority and Tribunals
INSTANT CLARIFICATIONS ON GST RATES BASED ON HSN THROUGH CHAT SUPPORT
Give your HSN and get correct GST Rates
HOW ZEN TAX WORKS?
Get Expert drafted Replies, Appeals and
Opinions with responses in 48 Hours
From ₹ 999/-
THANK YOU FOR TRUSTING OUR EXPERTS OVER THE YEARS
We are constantly growing and to have Zen Tax services in your town, Partner with us and grow your practice.
1. When will I get DRC-01A?DRC-01A is an intimation which will be received before receiving SCN in DRC01. DRC01A may be issued in various situations such as: · Difference in GSTR3B v GSTR1 · Difference in GSTR3B v GSTR2A · Ineligible ITC claimed · Excess Refund claimed · Transition credit issues · RCM missed to be paid etc.,
2. Within how many days DRC01A shall be replied?The time within which the reply should be filed will be mentioned in the intimation itself. Generally, the time given will be 2 weeks.
3. How to reply to a DRC01A notice?DRC01A notice shall be replied in Part B of FORM DRC01A
4. How crucial is replying to DRC01A?A. If no reply or no satisfactory reply is given to DRC01A within the specified, the department will deem that the assessee accepted the demand and issue an SCN in DRC01.
5. How is DRC01A served?DRC01A can be served through GST portal, mail, registered post etc., But it is usually served in the GST Portal at Services->User Services->View Additional Notices/Orders
6. How Zen Tax can help you dealing with DRC01A?DRC01A might contain errors such as taking RCM ITC into account while comparing GSTR3B v GSTR2A thus resulting in a difference. We, at Zen Tax Clinic, would analyse the differences and give a detailed reply to be submitted with the department which would result in dropping the proceedings. Similarly, we would guide you if any amount is to be actually paid. Earlier payment of a liability would result in huge interest cost savings. If tax is paid before the issuance of SCN, penalty proceedings under Section 73 or Section 74 may not be initiated.
1. Under what circumstances, E-way bill notice is generally issued?E-way bill notice is issued when the transportation is done without proper documents or the documents contain errors.
2. What are the documents needed to file appeal?FORM GST MOV-01(Statement of person in charge of conveyance), MOV-02(Order for physical verification), MOV-04(Physical verification report), MOV-05 (Release Order), MOV-07(Notice u/s 129(3)), MOV-09 (Order for demand and penalty) and DRC-07 (Summary Order) are needed to file appeal. Generally MOV forms are issued physically and DRC-07 is issued in the Portal.
3. Is there any way to complete the delivery of goods without payment of penalty?Penalty will be levied only after providing an opportunity of being heard under the principles of natural justice.
4. How much penalty shall be levied in an E-way bill Notice?Upto 200% of tax or 50% of value of goods can be levied as penalty in an E-way bill Notice.
5. Where can I pay the penalty demanded through an E-way bill Order?If payment is made for immediate release of goods even before the issuance of FORM GST MOV-09 or FORM GST DRC-07, penalty can be paid through DRC-03. If FORM GST DRC-07 is raised in the Portal, penalty can be made against the liability created through the order.
6. How can Zen Tax help you in an E-way bill Notice?E-way bill notices are often issued by the department on issues such as: 1. Error in Vehicle Number in the E-way bill 2. Goods transported through a different route other than the shortest route 3. Error in address of the consignee in the E-way bill 4. Goods unloaded at unregistered place of business 5. Non generation of E-way bill 6. Non generation of E-Invoice etc.,
1. Within how many days ASMT-10 should be replied?ASMT-10 shall be replied within 30 days from the date of receipt of notice.
2. Is there any specific format to reply to ASMT-10 notice?ASMT-10 shall be replied in FORM GST ASMT-11
3. How ASMT-10 is served?ASMT-10 can be served through GST portal, mail, registered post etc., But it is usually served in the GST Portal at Services->User Services->View Additional Notices/Orders
4. When will I get ASMT-10?ASMT-10 is a scrutiny of return. Therefore, it deals with differences between GSTR3B v 1, GSTR3B v 2A, GSTR7 v 3B v 1, GSTR8 v 1, Interest payable on late filing of returns etc., If there are such differences, you may receive a notice.
5. How crucial is replying to ASMT-10 notice?If no reply or no satisfactory reply is given to ASMT-10 within 30 days, the demand would be deemed as accepted and demand proceedings will be initiated in DRC01A/DRC01.
6. Will ASMT-10 affect my business immediately?ASMT-10 is a scrutiny of returns. Thereafter, an intimation and SCN will be issued. Only then, order of demand will be issued. Therefore, it roughly takes 4 months time for an ASMT-10 to become an order. Though ASMT-10 will not affect your business immediately, if it is not responded properly, it would lead to huge demand of tax, interest and penalty in the near future.
7. How Zen Tax can help you dealing with an ASMT-10 notice?ASMT-10 is generally a system drafted notice based on the scrutiny of your returns. Therefore, it might contain errors such as taking RCM ITC into account while comparing GSTR3B v GSTR2A thus resulting in a difference. We, at Zen Tax Clinic, would analyse the differences and give a detailed reply to be submitted with the department which would result in dropping the proceedings. Similarly, we would guide you if any amount is to be actually paid. Earlier payment of a liability would result in huge interest cost savings
42, Shanmuga Nagar,
Ponnaiyah Raja Puram,
Coimbatore - 641001
Reply to Notices
Drafting of Opinions
Drafting of Appeals
Assistance for Departmental Audit
Personal Representation before Authorities
© 2022 Zen Tax
Call/Whatsapp us to +91 89039 51122